Introducing Youth Baseball Coaching.
Inside this essential guide to Baseball Training, you are going to discover:
- The fundamentals of hitting, base running, defense, and pitching
- Tips on drafting and motivating players, game strategy and special challenges such as competitive pressure and problem parents
- The correct way to practice the swing for maximum batting control and huge improvements in distance
- When and where to start watching the ball from the pitcher – it’s not when you might think!
- The two ways to bunt and when to use them for the best results
- Whether to have your thumbs or little fingers together for the safest catching when fielding
- The four-boy “button drill” which makes sure your fielders watch the ball all the way into their gloves
- Why you should never look at the ball when running or stealing bases
- Sliding into base – “hook” or “leg-under” slide – which is most likely to get the runner safely to base
- What four things your pitcher needs that are more important than physical ability
- When your catcher should cover 3rd
- What the best plays are from 1st with a runner on base
- How the second-sacker is the key to the double-play – the most damaging and powerful defensive play in baseball
- Why young outfielders should always relay-throw, and which relay should be longest (most managers get this wrong)
And that’s just the start… in a nutshell, you are going to learn today how to coach your team up with absolutely everything that they are ever going to need to know to take out that coveted championship.
Do These Methods Really Work?
Don’t take my word for it, here’s what few parents, just like you, had to say:
Would you like to get results like these? For $17 you can download your copy right now.
Still not sure? I guarantee, with this system, you will win your next Championship or I will happily refund you 100% – no questions asked. I don’t think that I can be anymore fairer than that!